Thursday, May 20, 2010

Stormy and the Dragons...




Stormy was my first attempt at a horse/pegasus. Stormy was felted of merino wool over a wire armature. Her wings are fantasy felt over wire and maribou. She now lives with an adorable little girl here in New Zealand.

After creating Stormy, I moved onto...dragons! Flicker was my first dragon and she is my favourite. She lives in the US with her new mom. She is felted of merino wool over a wire armature and has pink Swarovski crystal eyes. Her wings are fantasy felt over wire.






Tempest was my second dragon and has miles of personality. He is merino wool over a wire armature and his wings are fantasy felt over wire. His eyes are black Swarovski crystals. He now lives in New England, USA with his new mom.


And then came Sparky...He is merino wool over a wire armature and his wings are fantasy felt over wire. His eyes are orange/amber Swarovski crystals. He now lives in Finland with his new mom.


Heather is my fourth baby dragon. She is sculpted of merino wool and has light green Swarovski crystal eyes. She now lives in the Pacific Northwest, USA with her new family.


All of the felts shown have been SOLD, but I would be happy to create one for you. Please contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails