Sunday, October 17, 2010

Upcoming Doll Show

My latest unicorn: Dreamer

I am going to be making lots of dolls leading up to my first doll show in New Zealand! Dreamer (above) is one of many new dolls that will be coming along with me, Ludo and any other dolls that are still available on the day. 

Come see my creations at the Tauranga Dolls & Collectibles show on November 13, 2010. The show is being held at Greerton Hall, 1247 Cameron Road, Tauranga, New Zealand from 9am-4pm.

My Etsy shop will be put in vacation mode in the days leading up to the show. If there is a doll you have had your eye on, please make sure it has been spoken for before the show.

Thank you all for your support and interest in my dolls.

xo,

Irma




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails