Sunday, October 31, 2010

BJD Toys, Pets and Mounts coming!

Beautiful Thistledown

When I was a little girl, I had a ball jointed doll of Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz. It was one of my favourites and I would dress her and play with her and pose her with my other dolls that were inferior to her because she was so much more lifelike. Unlike my stiff Barbie Dolls, my Dorothy could move just like me and I could make her pose just about any way I wanted. Dorothy is long gone, but I've wanted another doll like her to add to my collection.

When I first joined Etsy as a seller in 2008, I checked out all of the other doll sellers to see what else was out there and have had The Sleeping Elf on my favourites since then. Gorgeous BJDs are designed by the shop owner and are exclusive to her shop. After years of wanting, I've finally broken down and purchased one as a birthday treat for myself!


Bubble, my Thistledown from The Sleeping Elf

Her Thistledown line are tiny 10cm tall dolls. They come in human and elf ears and in a range of colours. I've ordered the beautiful little doll pictured here and have a blue elf on order! :) The size is similar to PukiPuki from Fairyland or a Lati White.

Madeline PukiPuki doll from Fairyland

I can't wait to start creating a whole range of companions for these gorgeous dolls! I am going to create baby dragons, teddy bears, unicorns and more that can be purchased as standalone pieces or to go with your mini BJD.

Belle Lati White Basic Sp. from Latidoll

If there are any special requests, let me know and I will be happy to make the companion of your dreams for the doll of  your dreams!

xo,

Irma

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails