Saturday, June 19, 2010

Tweaking my Etsy shop


Today I gave my poor needle poked fingers a rest and decided to tweak some things with my online presence. I've been really trying to make this work as a part time career, and really wish upon a star I can do this full time at some stage in my life. I've got a great job and all, but this is where my true passion lies, and I can only get better with time...

I've been adding to my deviantART and Elfwood pages in the hopes of getting some more fans this way. The Facebook page has been generating some fans too. Please send a link to anyone you think may be interested as well :)


Today I took to the Etsy forums for advice and I got some really great pointers that I implemented straight away. I got a new program called GIMP at the advice of a fellow Etsian and created a new banner for my page (pictured above). What do you think? I love it!

I've also made a few other tweaks to some descriptions and shop announcement and finally got my Google analytics set up.  Fingers crossed!

My custom baby dragon listing has been featured in this Treasury of Australasian artists!

Sunny, Faerie Bearie #2 is featured in this Summer Colour Treasury!

My custom baby dragon is included in this fantastic Dragon Treasury.

Constance the dragon is included in this lovely soft treasury I Think I am In Love.

I've got some great ideas for some new felted friends, so tomorrow maybe one or two will be posted depending on my progress.

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails