Thursday, May 20, 2010

Patches


Patches is one of my favourite felts, and I was quite sad when I sold him. His body is sculpted entirely of 100% New Zealand Alpaca and the pink detailing in his ears and brown nose are sculpted of New Zealand Corriedale wool.


His eyes are black Czech glass beads. His patches are from various fabric remnants in my collection.


Patches is only 3 inches tall (sitting), 5 7/8 inches (standing - note: he does not stand on his own without aid) and 3 1/2 inches at his widest (sitting).


He is five way thread jointed and his head, arms and legs are posable.




Patches has been sold and is living with his new family in Finland. If you would like a felt similar to Patches, please contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails