Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Hello! I am dusting off my blog to let you know I have another Falkor in progress!

I started him a few months back but have been sidetracked with life and illness...but I am back to creating again.

Here he is earlier this morning...I have spent hours on his face perfecting the details.



Falkor will be finished in angora rabbit/merino blend with rooted mulberry silk fur, beaded "scales" down his back and sculpted claws.

He is 12 inches long with tail extended and 1 3/4 inches tall. Small enough to be a companion to bring you luck anywhere. He can be posed gently.

There is a massive amount of work and detail that goes into making him and I know whoever ends up with him will absolutely adore him. He will be similar to my previous work here.

Falkor is $600 USD which includes tracked expedited courier.
 
To reserve or ask a question please contact me here

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails